Saturday 15 October 2016

Card Kit Swap - Cute Christmas

 This is the second month of the Christmas Card Kit Swap I am doing with Nonni and Pia , and it was my turn to create the kit and here it is- I've called it Cute Christmas.


The kit contained:
4 sheets of patterned paper (My Mind's Eye - they were a magazine freebie)
Dog stamp (Little Claire)
Penguin with balloon ( digi from A Day for Daisies)
girl eith gifts (Pure Innocence)
sheet of snowfall acetate
wooden Christmas tree
charm - each of us had a different charm from the same pack.

You can see at the top of this post the cards I made - I was also able to incorporate leftover bits from our previous kits.

I'm going to blog each card separately so I can link them to some challenges.

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

You rocked that kit once again ... you always come up with something fabulous and unique!

chrissie said...

Well done on this great kit

Love Chrissie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Love your creations with this kit, Jo x

Pia S said...

A few of our ideas were similar, like heat embossing the wooden piece and using leftovers from previous sets. Apart from that our cards turned out very different, I think our card versions show a bit of 'us' but also with dsome influences from each other. I really enjoy our kit challenges, so inspiring and fun!