Tuesday 26 January 2016

City Crafter Challenge - For the Love of Pets


This week's challenge at City Crafter  is to feature a pet on your project.

I went for a very small cat in a very large glass. The cat is an SVG cutting file from Lettering Delights and I cut the 'cheers' from a computer font. The pink diamond background is a Judikins and I used a Diesire embossing folder.

We'd love to see your cats, dogs, guineapigs...... We have a guest designer Dana , so please come and see what she, and the DT have made, and link up your project.

I'd like to enter:
Crafting when we can  celebrating any occasion - it could have worked for different occasions but I have actually given this to my sister-in-law for her birthday.
Ruby's Rainbow  animal magic
Moving along with the times  embossing (dry)

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This made me smile. Than ks for playing along with us at MAWTT. Good luck and we would love to see you again next time. Christine DT x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is fun!! Such a happy and beautifully designed card!

Wendy L said...

Sweet card, lovely embossing, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xx

Pia S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pia S said...

Trying again, hate spellcheck sometimes.... I'm a cat lover, love those furry balls with tons of personality. I think this is both fun and stylish:)

Dana M said...

What a fun and beautiful card Marina! Love the fun paper you used for the champagne glass and how fun is that cat!

Stella said...

Your cat makes me smile; I love the way he looks. And your use of harlequin patterns is fab!

Manuela said...

Hihi, what a fun card! The cat looks adorable :D Thanks for playing with us at Ruby's Rainbow! Love, Manuela

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC.