Thursday 2 April 2015

Spotty Get Well


My brother and his family were coming to stay with us for Easter, but he called me last night to say my nephew has caught chicken pox!

I needed to make this card quick so that I can send it with some easter eggs to get there before Easter (and tomorrow is a bank holiday).

The circular sentiment is from a CD that I think came free with a magazine and the dalmation is from Serif Craft Artist / Man's Best Friend.

Spotty paper, dalmation, chicken pox - I think you can see where I was going with this!

I'd like to enter:
CD Sunday  sentiment
City Crafter polka dots
Little Red Wagon call the vet
Crafting for All Seasons  animal magic

11 comments:

cm said...

Oh my, Marina, this is the darn cutest card ever for a little guy with chicken pox (poor nephew!!). spot-on-splendid...and that pawprint is just such a special touch! Hope he feels better soon!
Hugs~c

Carol said...

What a fab card under the circumstances. Hope you can manage to eat all the food. What a shame. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Aww what a shame for you all especially your poorly nephew. You've created a great card that'll be sure to cheer him up. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn Dt

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so wonderful and thank you for playing along with us at CCCB!

Darnell said...

You are a hoot, Marina! What a fun card to send to the poor lad with chicken pox! It will really lift his spirits ~ along with the goodies!! Thank you so much for playing in the City Crafter challenge! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

Jocelyn said...

Oh I think that is fabulous and perfect for the occasion. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Samra said...

Nice design! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!!
Samra DT

Stella said...

Oh my your dog is a cutie! And your car dis a lovely take on our theme. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB;Happy Easter!

Ros Crawford said...

Such a great card!! Love the dalmatian! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!!

Susie Moore said...

What a perfect card for your nephew! Just so sweet!!! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Tina said...

Gorgeous Card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS Hugs Tina x