Tuesday 21 May 2013

{Pin}spirational Challenge 58 - Sporty



Here is this week's Pinspirational photo from Pinspirational Challenges:
 
For my DT card, I used part of a skateboarder digi provided by our sponsors , Stamping Chef.  I coloured it in and paper-pieced the skateboard, with Basic Grey Obscure paper, whcih I also used for the background.
 
 
What inspires you in this picture? The colours? The sporty theme? The trophies? The cap? Please join us at Pinspirational Challenges and show us.
 
I'd like to enter:
Pause,Dream, Enjoy Happy .....
Love to Create Challenge Something for kids
Stamps and Fun +Creativity   For a boy/man
That Craft Place Makes for men  
 

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! I love how you used only part of the image... so creative!

Unknown said...

Love how you have done this Marina a super card xxx

Michelle J M said...

Fabulous! Michelle x

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC Designer

Dina said...

a wonderful card thanks for joining us at sf=c

Amanda Phillips said...

So very cool! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love to Create Challenges.
Amanda LTCDT