Tuesday 26 March 2013

Some Bunny Special


Well, I've got our annual Easter egg hunt scheduled for Saturday, but at the moment the garden is covered in snow, so might have to rethink. Last year, just as I was about to call the kids out to hunt, I spotted a dead bird lying in the middle of the lawn and had to quickly clean it up so no kids were upset. This year, we're more likely to find a dead penguin!

This card was made with a Jellypark digi image of a bunny, which I flipped and printed twice. I paper-pieced their clothes in slightly different patterned papers. The background is made with my brand new Hero Arts woodgrain stamp. I found the sentiment in a magazine and coloured it in with a promarker.

I'd like to enter this for:


Desert Island Crafts Challenge 1,2,4,5,6,7,9
Craft your passion Make it cute

2 comments:

Pia S said...

What a great idea to use the wood stamp with yellow ink! Love the look of this monochromatic yellow Easter card - so sweet!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is adorable, thanks for joining us at DICC!! :)