Wednesday 13 March 2013

Inkspirational Challenges - March Photo


In the words of the great Rolf Harris : Can you tell what it is yet?

I'm really hoping that you can see that this is a pink rabbit, seen from behind, disappearing into a rabbit hole. Otherwise, it's just a very strange embellishment..

Here's our Inkspirational inkspiration photo :
I'm sure you've got some great ideas . Come over and join us at Inspirational Challenges - and be in with a chance of winning a fantastic prize from Inspired by Stamping.

I'd also like to enter this for:
Jellypark Challenges Rabbits
Bearly Mine challenges Easter
Desert Island Crafts 1234  

13 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Great take on the challenge. Love your creativity!

sandie said...

Yep, I knew what it was! And looks great and made me smile!

Penny said...

Very sweet Easter bag! Love the pretty colors & papers, & the cute bunny bottom! :^) Thank you for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Mynn xx said...

LOL, love your query! I could totally tell it was the Easter bunny's behind! This is totally cute, Marina! Fabulous job--I always LOVE seeing things other than cards! :) Hope your week is amazing! :)

Pia S said...

Tihi, I think your rabbit is such a fun detail! What a great idea, and you only need some circles and ovals too - thanks for the inspiration!

chrissie said...

A wonderful Easter project--love the colours.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Sharon said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at DICC!

Kylie said...

LOL, Marina! I could tell it was a little bunny before I read what you said! This is a wonderful Easter project! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Awww what a fun project and a cute little bunny bottom ;)

Lisbeth K said...

LOL, I love the bunny buttom! Sooo sweet, and so beautiful colors!

Unknown said...

LOL I love the bunny behind! This is just soooo adorable! I totally love it!

Natascha said...

Hi!
I love your cute bag. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!

X Natascha

Suzie McFloozy said...

Such a sweet and sassy gift bag - love it x
Thanks for playing along with us over at Jellypark & good luck
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo