Monday 8 October 2012

Things that go smudge in the night.

Here's a scary story for stampers. I spent ages on this card- printing and colouring the elements , some tricky paper-piecing - only to then drop the whole thing onto a still-inky stamp and get a smudge ! Top tip - adding a line of gems does not disguise a smudge!

The little witches are by A Day for Daisies. The moon and bats were from a Daisy Trail digi freebie. The sentiment is a Papermania stamp.

You know what?- I'm going to live with it. It's for my daugter and, to be honest, she's had worse than this. I'll even go ahead and share with a few challenges.
Desert Island Crafts Challenge  2,3,7,8, and accidentally- 9!
Poodles Parlour Halloween

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Grrrr, I know that feeling only to well, my biggest enemy are inky smudgy finger prints. Cute with

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOL Your card is adorable! I find all kinds of creative ways to hide smudges. :) Thanks for joining us at DICC.

Sharon said...

Oh so cute - gorgeous image - such cute little witches!! Thanks for joining us at DICC this challenge!

ddazzled71 said...

This is just adorable. I love the colors and papers you have combined together for this fabulously fun halloween card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Poodles Parlour last fortnight and my apologies for the lateness of my comment! Danie xx