Friday 9 March 2012

More Krafty craft

When I saw this weeks challenge at Dragon's Dream - for an Alice in Wonderland tag - I knew I had to enter! I had some Kraft card leftover from my last project and I die cut a tag from it. I stamped and masked Alice and then printed the text. I found the text on the internet - it is Alice in Wonderland - and I changed the font and colour before printing . I stamped the door ( Adorables) and grasses (Artemio) and added black jewels, ribbon and charms. I coloured Alice with pencils.
As well as Dragon's Dream, I'd also like to enter this for:
Stamptacular Sunday Text me
The Crafty Pad Share the good news
C.R.A.F.T Challenge Inspired by a song (Go ask Alice by Jefferson Airplane)

9 comments:

Krafty Kows said...

Fantastic tag - I love it. Thank you joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

Yvonne Garner said...

This is a great tag. You have out a lot of thought into it, too. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Best wishes, Yvonne

Kate Yetter said...

Very cute! Love your background.

Diane said...

Just love your sweet tag Marina !! The image and charms are so cute !!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

ElizabethR said...

Great tag, I love Alice looking at the door. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've created a beautiful Alice tag with wonderful details. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this fortnight.

Dragon said...

Great tag... love all the elements. Thanks for TIOing with us this time
FRankie
xx

Helen said...

Thanks for playing along with us at TIO, your Alice tag is just great.

Paddington fan said...

What a gorgeous tag!! Thanks for joining our 'Inspired by a song' challenge over at CRAFT this week. Hope to see you again soon, love Jacky CRAFT DT