Monday 23 May 2016

Make My Monday - In the Garden


This week's challenge at Make My Monday is, 'in the garden'.

This is another card I (mainly) made when visiting Finland. I used Nonni's stash - I think the gnome is from MFT(?) and the stencil (which I loved) is Stamplorations.

I hope you'll visit the Make My Monday and see the work of the DT, then join in the challenge.

I'd like to enter:
Stamplorations stamps and anything goes
Creative Card Crew masculine
Addicted to Stamps cas
Moving Along with Times man or boy

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's so adorable! I love the stencil too and it's perfect with the burlap. You know I don't know anyone who visited Finland ... 'cept you of course... That must have been amazing!

Nonni said...

Using the burlap was a great idea, it really matches the theme! Wonderful card in every way!

Peanut said...

Whoop whoop! Here comes another CAS-alicious card. LOVE the burlap trim- matches the gnomes beard! LOL. Thanks for joining us at ATSM, Marina.
x Asha

Wendy L said...

This is a sweet card for our challenge, thanks for joinng us at MAWTT this time. xxxx
I have some Birthday candy on my blog if you wish to enter, xxx

cm said...

How handsome is that gnome! Pairing him with my favourite STAMPlorations stencil: brilliant!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

Seems like you had lots of crafting time in Finland. Love that stencil too, and I do love the panel of texture, it goes well with this nature style...

Lilian said...

What a fun card!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM! Hope to see you at the newest challenge!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Wei Wei said...

Love the adorable image, lovely card. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations.

Cindy Groh said...

Adorable. Love it.