Monday 11 January 2016

Make My Monday - Sketch


This week we have a sketch challenge at Make My Monday , and I created the sketch (it's the first one I've done!):
For my DT card I cut the house and the circular mat on the Silhouette, and dry embossed the roof. The sentiment is stickers. 

I hope you will have a go at using this sketch ... but not till you visited the Make My Monday  blog to see what the DT have done. See you there! 

I'd like to enter:
Love to Scrap  new beginnings
Get Creative something new 
Classy Cards n Such  bright colours 
Crafting When we can something new  

11 comments:

Camille Short said...

Really gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing!

Robin said...

What an adorable card! Great for a new home and you totally rocked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Mulberry Mindy said...

Cute card for a New home, and great bright colors, too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.
Mindy~CCNS~DT

Sally Dodger said...

A wonderful new home card. I love the embossed tiles on the roof and your papers and colour scheme are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

Josephine said...

Fabulous card! Love the design.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Judy McKay said...

Pretty new home card. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Hope to see your pretty cards back here again soon. Judy DT

Kim x said...

What a fabulous 'New Home' card, and I love your sketch.
Thank you for entering our 'New' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Hugs Kimx

Angie said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-Owner
http://angiescardsanddigisblog.blogspot.com/
http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very good work!!!!
Thanks
Cristina DT for Love to Scrap!

Maike from Maikreations said...

Beautiful colours and I love the sketch you chose! ;o) Thank you for playing along with us over at the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge Blog!
Maike

Poppet said...

Fabulous card Marina, it looks like the house is in a gorgeous garden.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx