Sunday 31 January 2016

Dinosaur Boy


Here's a birthday card using a free digi stamp from Dearie Dolls, coloured with markers.  The papers are Basic Grey and I stamped the sentiment.

Had to put all the lights on and photograph this in the bathroom .... there are some challenges I want to enter and I probably won't see daylight again till next weekend!

I'd like to enter:

Fusion - Sketch - I hope you can see it as I put the boy in the place of the semi-circle.
QKR Stampede  kids
Crafty Catz  kids
Cardz4guyz spots and stripes
Mod Squad masculine birthday
Male Room  little boys

8 comments:

Lyndal said...

Super colouring Marina - perfect boys card! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

Julie B said...

This sure to make any dinosaur loving little boy very happy. So pleased you linked up to Cardz4Guyz. :)

sandie said...

Fab background paper and a great Birthday card for a little guy. Thanks for joining Fusion x

Repolainen said...

Love your backround! Pirjo Dt from QKR Stampede

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous card...awesome background! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Pia S said...

I gave to say as Brenda, the background looks awesome! Cute image too, always love seeing boy images around, having 5 nephews and no nieces (and my cousins all have boys too) I need all the inspiration I can get.

Unknown said...

What a great image, and fantastic background! Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room.
Chris

Deborah Frings said...

Super fun image (my friend's son loves dinos). Thanks so much for playing along with our Babies & Little Boys theme at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.