Monday 7 December 2015

Make My Monday- White Christmas


Our new challenge at Make My Monday  is 'White Christmas'. You can interpret this as you like; some of the DT have made snowy cards, but I used a vintage image with a white on white design.

Rather disturbingly, this angel looks remarkably like my son's school friend.

Come and see us at Make My Monday , see the DT projects and join in our challenge.

I'd like to enter:
That's Crafty  season's greetings
Cardz 4 Galz vintage Christmas
Dream Valley  die cuts and punches

10 comments:

chrissie said...

A beautiful card Marina. Making white things is something I find really difficult

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely!

Pia S said...

Hehe, and I've found an image over at Doctor Digis that looks just like my mother's friend, oddly enough...
You're great at making vintage cards, keeping them elegant and clean but with all that old age feel.

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Marina and love that beautiful vintage angel, so lovely against the white background.
Thanks for joining us at That's Crafty too!
Fliss xx

Samra said...

Gorgeous card Marina!!! Love the vintage style you chose for it :)
Hugs

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Sharon said...

What a stunning creation.
Thanks for joining us at Cardz For Galz this week, hope to see you again soon
Hugs Sharon DT

Cazro said...

A lovley card, such a nice embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. We hope to see you re-visit. Caz DT.

Joan said...

Such a pretty card!! I love the white on white design with the vintage angel - perfect!!!

Diane said...

Elegant and gorgeous....would love to invite you to enter our 'angels' challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such...we have a great prize offered...hurry though a sit ends tonight....link can be found on my sidebar at www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com ... hope to see you there!

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx