Sunday 22 November 2015

Acetate Panel Christmas Card


closed 

How clever of me to make a card that's impossible to photograph well! 

I decided to make this A Day For Daises digistamp into a feline high-wire act by printing it onto acetate and colouring it with Sharpies.  The small sentiment is a Mama Elephant stamp and the large one is a ready-made die-cut and glittered sentiment from a scrapbook range. 

I'd like to enter:
52CCT - Family and friends 
Sparkles Forum  Christmas Decorations
Moving Along with the Times   My favourite things - whiskers on kittens - loving this theme, 2nd entry! 






12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Thanks Marina, it is a good theme, thanks for joining us again at MAWTT, xxx

Ros Crawford said...

Haha!! I'm just as clever ... I do it all the time, spend ages on my knees trying to take a shot and praying it will work Lol! Terrific card though ... I really like the idea

chrissie said...

What a great idea Marina. I love this idea

Chrissie xx

Zoe Tant said...

Perfect for our challenge at MAWTT. Thanks for joining us. Zx

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Lovely! Those cats look fantastic. Such a clever idea to print them on acetate! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! Love how it opens up to reveal that focal panel!

Pia S said...

I've never tried printing anything onto acetate. Nor have I tried coloring it. Great idea and love this clever use of acetate, really!

Fabiola said...

elle est tout a fait charmante Marina, pas facile a prendre en photo mais j'aime le résultat, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Deborah Frings said...

I like the way you've used the acetate, such an elegant card. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at 52CCT this week! Good luck with the DT Call.

AlisonC said...

Lovely card and very clever. We never think of photographywhen designing!

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love cats and would be thrilled to get a Christmas card like this! Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times.

Helen said...

Lovely.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.
Hugs Helen P (DT) x