Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Oldest Ink Pad


This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash  grabbed my attention - use your oldest ink. The other day I found a very old Colorbox Petal Point Pigment Option Pad at the back of a drawer. Several of the colours had dried up or come apart from the base and had to be chucked.

With the ink colours that were left, I made a background on a tag. I randomly stamped with a Kaisercraft tiny dot stamp and then stamped the numbers(7 gypsies). I stamped the butterfly (Anita's) three times and then doodled a frame.

As well as Shopping Our Stash, I'd like to enter:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges numbers
My Time to Craft bugs
Sir Stampalot anything goes 

11 comments:

chrissie said...

The background looks great Marina and shows off your stamping really well

Love Chrissie

brenda said...

Gorgeous inky work Marina, it's a lovely fusion of colours as a backdrop to the butterflies.

It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Ann said...

Beautiful tag - love how you created the background. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Donna said...

Fantastic tag Marina! I love the colours and the butterflies. And that doodled frame...awesome!!!
Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for our "Gettin' Inky" challenge!!

sandie said...

what a cool idea for a challenge! I really like the vintage feel to this. Had a go at blending and inking today-not so good at but heh why not! Have a good weekend x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Marina, I love the inky background! Thanks for stopping by!
Tammy x

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely work! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shoppping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Yvonne Garner said...

Stunning Marina! Thanks for sharing with us at FSC!

Claire said...

Beautiful stamping, those colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FSC this time
Claire xx

lauren bergold said...

WOW, what a beautiful, artsy, creative, wonderful tag, i so totally love this! i love it even more knowing the story of the "rescued" petals from the ink pad! :) thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (inky!) STASH with us this week! :)

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x