Sunday 23 November 2014

Into Space

Seeing as I'm on top of my Christmas cards (smug smirk!), I thought I'd look around to see what other challenges are out there.

I decided to join in with the 'Time and Space' challenge at My Time to Craft  and use the colour challenge 'yellow and purple' at Incy Wincy . (I hope my yellow is not too orange-y).

I stamped the sentiment (Clearly Besotted) and sponged the card with lilac Distress Ink. I stamped the stars (Clearly Besotted and a mag freebie) . The digi is from Paper Shelter and I coloured it with markers.

I'd also like to join in with Cute Card Thursday  'stars' , That Craft Place 'anything goes' and Sweet Stampin 'birthday'.

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific card with has a lot of movement with the wonderful image

Love Chrissie x

Colette said...

Gorgeous card Marina! Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy :o)

Pia S said...

I think you picked the perfect sentiment for this image and theme. Nice!!!

Pami said...

What a fab card and such a sweet image! Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck!
Pami x

Pat said...

Great card with a cute image and super sentiment, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Thordis said...

Great card and a super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

Cass said...

Fab card and such a cute image.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Unknown said...

A fabulous make hun, love that image xx Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/