Monday 6 October 2014

Make My Monday - Children or Babies


This week's challenge at Make My Monday  is Children or Babies, and as you can see, I made a 'new baby' card.  The image is cut from a piece of Graphic 45 paper and almost everything else is things I had lying about - die cut rose, heart and circle, a punched border, lots of pink ink, and pearls.

I hope you will come and join in at Make My Monday .

I'd like to enter:
Just Add Ink  baby
Simply Create Too special occasion
Just Us Girls celebrate 

12 comments:

chrissie said...

Really beautiful card Marina with such a cute image

Love Chrissie x

Joan said...

Very pretty card - love the image!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very sweet new baby card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Pia S said...

Adorable vintage design, so soft and delicate!

Ina G said...

Simply adorable Marina. Lovely soft colours. thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

Christine Blain said...

All that "pinkness" is delightful, Marina! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Cute peaceful little baby image. I like your pretty page boarder. Chantell JAI

stampingshanni said...

Such a beautiful card Marina. Lovely combination of pinks and so beautifully delicate.

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby card! How can anyone not like pink!!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

Jacqueline said...

This is such a cute card - what a beautiful image - Jacqueline xx

Sue - said...

Such a pretty card.

maria f. said...

A sweet card for a sweet occasion. Thanks for joining Simply Create Too.