Monday 29 September 2014

Make My Monday - Die Cuts / Punches


Our challenge this week at Make My Monday is die cuts / punches . As I have an electronic die-cutting machine (not to mention a Big Shot) , I use die-cuts all the time , so this time, I challenged myself just to use punches. I used four punches: the dog (Woodware), heart, and two borders. I also used a shadow stamp and a sentiment stamp.

We'd love you to join in our challenge at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Perfectly Rustics  punch art
A Song in Your Art  I've got a dog
Cute Card Thursday punches
Chocolate Coffee Cards dogs and cats
Pink Elephant  anything goes

8 comments:

Sue - said...

Love all the little dogs and the colours you've used for them.

Jacqueline said...

That dog punch is so cute - what a lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Michelle J M said...

Absolutely love this. Those little Scotties are so cute and your colours are fabulous. Michelle x

Joan said...

I love your card!! such a cute punch and great colors!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Absolutely love the color combo!!!! Wow!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Sharnee Torrents said...

Dear Marina!!
Oh this is the cutest card!! Those little scottie dogs are soo sweet and the layout and colours awesome!!
perfect for our punches challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!
Smiles SHarnee :)

Kim Butterworth said...

Cute Scottie dogs, I love the colours that you have used. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.