Friday 20 June 2014

Festive 48 - Week 23


Well, fellow crafters, you will be proud to hear that the hot weather we currently have in the UK  has not deterred me from my Christmas card-making goal!

Here is a partridge in a pear tree. The partridge is a digistamp by The Alley Way. I diecut the arch, coloured it with distress ink and gold embossed with a chickenwire stamp.  The spiral pear is a diecut and the music background is a mask.

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
Holly Jolly  winter birds
City Crafter birds
Crimbo Crackers anything goes
Thats Crafty  birds
Open minded Crafting Fun  wings



11 comments:

Alison said...

Your card is fabulous Marina! Thanks for sharing it with us at That's Crafty!
Alison xxx

Ros Crawford said...

How sweet and pretty this is! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Diane said...

Too cute Marina, love the partridge design.

Hugs diane

Judy McKay said...

Great Partridge. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Meighan Wheller said...

12 Days of Christmas Love it Marina. Such a fab image and perfect for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Thanks for sharing with, we hope you will join us again this week. Meg DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! Love that image.. your stenciling is so gorgeous! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

cm said...

Your partridge in his little pear tree is so adorable! The background music, the frame, the swirling pear and the pearls...pure delight! Hugs~c

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Amy A said...

What a beautiful Christmas card Marina! Your design elements are stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Crafting Vicky said...

yay for you to have kept this up!!! Fabulous Christmas card. Love the background!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Unknown said...

Great Christmas card, I love the background! The arch and gold embossing work really well with the image! Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

Hanne, DT