Tuesday 1 April 2014

{Pin}spirational Challenge 101


It's time for another Pinspirational challenge and here's the picture:
For my DT card, I was inspired by the hexagons on a turtle's shell. The papers I used were generously provided by our sponsor , Imagine That  - I love the sunburst design and because they're digital, I was able to scale them down for the hexagons (which I cut on the Silhouette).

How does this picture inspire you? Come over and join in at Pinspirational challenges.


I'd like to enter:
My Craft Creations  anything goes
Use your Stuff die cuts

6 comments:

Isbaha said...

LOVE the sunburst pattern on the hexagons, so clever ! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

1CardCreator said...

Great card, love how you used the hexagons! ~Diane

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Marina, this is just awesome! I love that you went with the colors and shapes in the photo...very creative and an awesome take on the challenge! Well done!
Hugs,
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Love your colors and great interpretation of your challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week!
Tammy DT

Pia S said...

I haven't got many digital papers as ink cartridges are so expensive in Norway, but I've never thought of it giving the possibility to change the size of the pattern, that is a really nice feature indeed! This design is so retro and unisex, I love that about a card! The sunray patterns and colors do have a cheerful feel as well!

Kathys Kards said...

Love how you have used the shapes, thanks for entering MCC challenge,..Kathy xx