Sunday 15 September 2013

Smartie Pants


I enjoyed joining in with The Lollipop Ladies challenge last week, so thought I'd give it another go.  The challenge is to use Smarties ( a sweet, if you don't know)  and dies/ punches. I hope the spotty paper, brads and round epoxy stickers, together with the colours, fit the Smartie theme.

The stamp I used is a Molly Bloom design, that was free with a magazine ages ago. I coloured it with Promarkers.

I really fancy some Smarties right now, and the shops are shut. What a wind up.

As well as the Lollipop Ladies, I'd like to enter:
Going Grey with Scrap Creations   Polka Dots
A Creative Romance Dies/ punches

10 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

A super cute take on our current challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at {The Lollipop Ladies}.
Tracey F., DT { The Lollipop Ladies}

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julene Matthews said...

This looks awesome. Those 2 brads at the top look like real smarties.Love your little person too.

Heather said...

This is so cute! As soon as I saw those papers, I knew how you used the smarties as inspiration. They definitely work for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing with The Lollipop Ladies.

Granmargaret said...

This is a lovely card. thank you for joining the challenge at Lollipop Ladies. I hope to see you again next time.

Susan Hogan said...

I endorse all my team-mates comments and add that this is a WOW card. So glad to see you back for another challenge at the Lollipop Ladies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us again at the Lollipop Ladies. Glad to hear you had fun. Great card. Hope you have got to the shops to get your smarties fix!

Jane said...

Sweet card - like those papers you have used. Thanks for joining us on The Lollipop Ladies.

Ann Marie Governale said...

Thank you so much for entering our Dies or Punches challenge at A Creative Romance. What a fantastic response to this challenge. Your card is just fabulous. Love how you incorporated your die cuts into your fun design. Just lovely! xxx Ann Marie

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable!!Thanks so much for participating in our LOLLIPOP LADIES challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper