Monday 22 July 2013

It's that time of the year again - Part Two


As blogged about here , I'm making thank you cards for my son's teacher and TAs . (Why so last minute? Didn't I realise the school year was due to end??!!)

This lovely digi is from Mo's Digital Pencil and the teachers will immediately spot that he is a) cleaner and neater, and b) keener on books, than my son. Actually, my son does like books, just not school ones!

The number paper is a scrap from Echo Park and I die cut the banner.

I'd like to enter:
CASual Fridays Count me in
Creative Craft Challenges Numbers
My Heart Pieces Favourite fruit colour ( apples - red and green)  

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Beautiful coloring and what a fun number pattern paper! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

LOL! He's neater than my kids, too. :) Great coloring, and I love the number patterned paper you used. It's perfect for school! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Cindy said...

Very cute card! I love the math chart background! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces!