Thursday 28 February 2013

Hugs and Wishes

Hi everyone.
Firstly, can I say hello to my followers...I'm so flattered that you've been kind enough to follow my blog and I love your visits and comments.

This card is for CD Sunday  Hugs and Wishes challenge. The bears and sentiment are from the CD Forever Friends Black and Gold. The papers are Craftwork Cards and came free with a magazine ages ago. The 'star' was from a pack of two that my little boy picked out at Stamperama , so it's one for me, one for him. Wonder what he'll do with his?

9 comments:

Beryl said...

A lovely card Marina. You've got 'hugs and wishes' well covered there.
Thank you for joining us.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, the colours teamed wuth the bears works so well, love it xxxxx

Christine said...

A lovely card Marina, I do like Forever Friends and the two bears are so cute.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so sweet! Very striking card!

Jocelyn said...

Such a sweet card and the star gives the perfect finishing touch.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

A really sweet card, love the image
Margaret

starcyl said...

Another great card and with an image like that you couldn't go wrong for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Lovely marina, i love the black background with that font , gives it a chalk board feel.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

What a perfect Hugs and Wishes. You did better than me with both in one card.
Thank you for joining in with us and your continued support.
Carol x
Cd Sunday DT