Monday 26 November 2012

Paper-Pieced Santa


Yesterday some (usually non-crafting) friends came over to use my stuff to make Christmas cards. Guess who did the least card-making? Yes, me. In fact, I spent most of my time trying to stop my little boy glittering the floor and providing refreshments.

This paper-pieced Santa was the only thing I made and I had to finish it off after they all left. The image is a Stamps Happen rubber stamp.

I'd like to enter this for:
A Gem of a Challenge  Paper Piecing
Christmas Card Challenges Paper Piecing

3 comments:

Michele Cunningham said...

Very cute. Glad you were able to finish at least one card. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Sue said...

Such a fabulous Santa image and brilliant paper piecing. I love the papers you have used.

Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge

Sue

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the santa image just perfect for paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx