Friday 14 September 2012

Speed Demon


Imagine this suave gentleman, ‘speeding’ through the snowy landscape, to bring you a diamond for Christmas.
I’ve had photography problems yet again. Can you spot me reflected in the acetate? Sadly, I don’t think you will be able to spot the generous coating of sparkle on the snow.

This was a combination of two images and a sentiment from the Festive Deco Follies CD from My Craft Studio.  I cut out an extra man and stuck him on with 3d foam. I added lots of glimmer dust to the snow and wrapped it all in acetate to create a dome front.

I’d like to enter this for:
CD Sunday Need for Speed
Crimbo Crackers Vintage  

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Really lovely card and I love the idea of him heading my way to deliver diamonds! Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

I love the MCS Deco Follies but haven't seen the Festive ones before. Great card and he is proper 'ansome'.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

Michelle J M said...

Oh just imagine that! Gorgeous card Marina, the acetate really does finish it off. Michelle x

Christine said...

Beautiful card and I love the idea of him heading my way with diamonds too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

lovely card Marina, reflection an all, he does look very suave, thank you for joining us at Cd sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Great card Marina, he could speed my way if he was bringing diamonds!
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday htis week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

Gorgeous, isn't he? Sorry I meant the card is gorgeous. How romantic and elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz