Tuesday 6 September 2011

Doing the Docrafts - September 2011 Goody Bag

It's arrived!
It’s all about Christmas in this month’s goody bag and , as usual , there are some real hits and some ...er...misses.

Here’s the stuff I’m really pleased with :


...and here's some stuff that I think will come in handy:



...and here's the stuff that I would never normally buy and don't have a clue what to do with.



As usual, my complaint is they're a bit too 'made'.

So, once again, I'll be challenging the My perfect Life Design Team ( that's me!) to Do the Docrafts. The challenge is to use at least a bit of every item in this month's Goody Bag. Check back to see how I get on!

1 comment:

Ink Art Designs said...

I really like that stampset, it has some awesome xmas stamps on it! Great job making all those cards and using everything in the bag
Dot x