Tuesday 16 August 2011

Magazine Addict - Marie Claire September 2011

Okay, so I’ve studied Marie Clare and I’m now able to plan my look for Autumn Winter 2011!!!

Four things I already have that I’ll be (fashionably) wearing in AW11:
1) ‘Leather ‘ pencil skirt – that’ll cover two looks ; the ‘pencil skirt look’ (obviously) and the ‘fetish trend’. (“Are you daring enough to flirt with the fetish trend?” Well, maybe not for work.)
2) A thin belt. I must wear it as an accessory, over my sweater, rather than just to keep my trousers up.
3) Blue velvet jacket. Hurray for Marks and Sparks!
4) Bright orange T-shirt. Orange is in!




Two things that I’ve got to get to update my wardrobe for AW11
1) Floppy brim hat. (Some nice ones on asos.com)
2) Something 60s.


asos.com

Two trends I won’t be partaking in for AW11:
1) The thigh –flashing split. With these thighs? I don’t think so!
2) Eye liner in the eye socket. “Just use an eyeliner to trace along the socket line , following the shape of the eye.....creating crease definition and giving a wide-eyed, innocent look.” I think I’m beyond wide-eyed innocence.

Two trends I think I wouldn’t be seen dead in but may end up eating my words if they stick around long enough. (It’s happened before.):
1) Brogues.
2) Snake print blouse.





No comments: